How do I buy an account?
- Follow these steps to buy an account :
- Select the account you want to purchase.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- And if you want to pay via CSGO Keys or Skin you can do so just talk to our live support or in facebook page.
- Get your account details delivered to you via E-mail.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We offer many payment methods including :
Bitcoins Skrill (via Facebook live support or Skype Customer Support) We also accept the following payment methods at a 25% overpay : CS:GO Skins CS:GO Case Keys
Note : If you wish to pay with one of the above mentioned methods please contact our Live Web Support or Skype Customer Support.
What details are provided in the order?
- You will get the following information delivered to your e-mail :
- Email Password:
- Email Security Question:
- Steam Username:
- Steam Password:
What is the usual delivery time?
- We deliver product instantly to your provided email so make sure when purchasing you give a valid email.
After payment process is done you will get email, everything will be provided there.
More information can be found @How we deliver account instantly.
AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER
How do I secure my Smurf account?
- After successful purchase you need to secure the CSGO Smurf Account by following steps :
- Change Steam Contact E-Mail address.
- Change Steam Password.
- Enable Steam Guard.
- Add a Phone number. (Optional, highly recommended)
- You’ve successfully secured your account.
All the above mentioned steps are explained below more further.
How do I change Steam Contact E-mail address?
- Steps to change Steam E-mail Address :
- In the Steam client, go to Settings -> Change Contact E-mail Address.
- Enter your Steam Account password along with your desired e-mail address and click Next.
- You’ll be mailed a Code on the new contact email address.
- Enter the code in the Steam Window and click Next. You’ve successfully changed your Contact E-mail Address.
- Click on Finish.
How do I change Steam Account Password?
- Follow these simple steps to change Steam Account Password :
- In the Steam client, select Settings -> Change Password.
- Input your old password and desired new password.
- You’ll be mailed a Code on your Steam Contact E-mail Address.
- Input the code and hit Next.
- You’ve successfully changed Steam Account Password.
- Click Finish.
How do I enable Steam Guard?
- Follow these simple steps to Enable Steam Guard :
- Right top corner, click on your Steam Username.
- Click on Account Details.
- Navigate to Account Security -> Manage Steam Guard.
- Select the checkbox to Enable Steam Guard either via E-mail or Mobile Authenticator Application whatever you prefer.
- You’ve successfully Enabled Steam Guard on your account.